Club 45 is a fellowship program at Wellshire that gives fourth and fifth graders a place to play, laugh, share and grow together. Friends are always welcome! Club 45 generally meets on the first and third Sundays of the month at Wellshire, but the group occasionally meets offsite or on different dates.
Club 45 will meet at Wellshire on these dates:
- Sunday, February 16 – regular meeting – 4:30-6:00 pm @Wellshire
- Sunday, March 2 – regular meeting – 4:30-6:00 pm @ Wellshire
- Sunday, April 6 – regular meeting – 4:30-6:00 pm @Wellshire
- SUNDAY, April 27 (note this is the 4th Sunday) – Club 45 Family Celebration @ Wellshire 4:30-6:00 pm
- Sunday, September 21 — Club 45 Kickoff – 4:30-6:00 pm @ Wellshire
Club 45 will meet offsite on these dates:
- SATURDAY, January 18 – OFFSITE @ The Painted Platter, 8601 W. Cross Dr. Littleton, CO — 12:30 – 2:00 pm. We’ll paint soup bowls to be auctioned off for Souper Bowl of Caring
- SATURDAY, March 15 – Club 45 Family Event – Sledding at Meyer Park/Pizza at Beau Jo’s in Evergreen – 10:00 am-2:30 pm (If weather does not cooperate, Club 45 will meet on the following day, Sunday, March 16 at the regular time)
Contact Holly Inglis with any questions or to RSVP.