In memory of Michele Plachy-Rubin
Sunday, August 20, 2017
1700 E. Louisiana Ave.
Cancer League of Colorado is celebrating its 21st Annual Race for Research, a timed 5K Run/Walk at beautiful Washington Park. Join us for a fun-filled morning in the Park.
Stay after the race to enjoy our free pancake breakfast and other goodies at the Sponsor Expo. Enjoy the live band and the free beer garden sponsored by Bristol Brewing while the kids play at the KID ZONE, which has a kiddie train, clowns, games and prizes!
Each participant receives:
- Wonderfully designed shirt
- Awesome fresh pancake breakfast
- Entry to our Sponsor Expo with samples of products and services
- Race goodie bag with swag
- Complimentary beer in Bristol Brewing Beer Garden (21 and older with ID)
Learn more about the event by visiting www.race4research.com
Register online here. Sign up, get your free shirt, and then bring mom, dad, the kids, and your dog (on a leash) to join the fun as we honor Michele and others through the fight against cancer.