Are you looking for children’s church programs and family church programs in Denver, Colorado? If yes, Wellshire Presbyterian Church offers many educational programs and activities to help your family develop and practice your faith.
We invite you to participate in our children’s ministry and family ministry!
We are a children’s church, in that we help kids develop the foundation for life-long faith and service.
Through children’s church programs — such as children’s Sunday school, Children and Worship, and spiritual experiences — we help children open their minds and hearts to God. For many children, church is where they fully discover God’s actions in their lives and in the world around them.
Our church programs for children include:
- Sunday school activities for children of all ages.
- “Parents Day Out” — a program (one day per week) for toddlers and pre-school age children that centers on developmental play and themes.
- “Club 45” — a fellowship experience for kids in 4th and 5th grade.
- Christian youth groups for kids in 6th to 12th grade.
- Children’s musical ensembles.
About our family ministry
Our family ministry complements our children’s ministry.
Through our Presbyterian family programs, we encourage and equip the modern family to practice their faith together — at home, in the community, on the way to children’s soccer practice, and so on. The best practices and activities we share help parents and their children learn how to support faith conversations, spiritual connections, and the creative practice of faith in everyday life.
Our church programs for families include: