Parenting Safe Children Workshop
NOTICE: The in-person workshop has been cancelled. Sign-up below to receive the online course.
Register at parentingsafechildren.com to be empowered to keep children safe from sexual abuse through practical tools learned at this life-changing workshop.
In the Parenting Safe Children workshop, you will learn:
- What makes children and their families vulnerable to sexual assault
Grooming behaviors that precede sexual assault
- Language to talk with your children about sex and sexual development
- Language to speak with your children’s caregivers about body safety
- Body Safety Rules every child should know to decrease vulnerability
- Why forcing your child to hug a grandparent or loved one could make them more vulnerable to sexual assault in the future
- How to build a Prevention Team™ of caregivers