In Person Worship Update
- Reservations are no longer required for any worship service, and there will not be any restrictions on the number of people who may attend worship.
- All of the pews are now returned to the sanctuary. You may sit anywhere in the sanctuary, but please do kindly respect those who wish to continue to maintain social distance.
- Congregational singing has resumed.
- Starting June 6, the 9:00 am service will be outside in the Memorial Garden for the summer, and masks will not be required. (You will need to bring a lawn chair or blanket for this service.) The 11:00 am service will continue in the Sanctuary, and it will be live-streamed for virtual participation. Masks will be required for this service out of an abundant concern for our children.
- At all times, please be mindful of those who wish to maintain social distance.
- Limited spaces for childcare for ages 6 weeks – Kindergarten are available. Contact Kendal for info.
We will continue to monitor attendance patterns to determine if any adjustments are needed. The summer outdoor service at 9:00 am is obviously a new addition to our worship life, but many churches are offering this option currently, and we believe it may be a positive addition to our program in these strange times!
We look forward to seeing one another in person again even as we continue to adapt and take care!