Sing and Play Your Heart Out!
Choir and instrumental music groups for all ages are starting up again and we would love to welcome you to our community!
On Mondays, starting August 29
- Celebration Ringers Handbell Group 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm in the Ensemble Room (led by Sue Boarman)
On Wednesdays starting August 31
- Confluence Band at 5:00 pm in the sanctuary (Patrick Lee and Wil Smith)
- Celebration Singers at 5:45 pm in the sanctuary (Wil Smith)
- Sanctuary Choir at 7:00 – 9:00 pm in the choir room (Christine Gaudreau)
On Sundays starting September 18
- Cherub Choir (K-2) at 4:15 pm (led by Daniel and Rachel Rosen)
- Children’s Choir (3-5) at 4:15 pm (led by Christine Gaudreau and Brendan Schuster) Cherub and Children’s Choir is followed by dinner for all children from 5-5:30 pm. Parents may use 4:15 to 5:30 pm for a bit of time off or are welcome to join for dinner.
- Middle and High School Choir at 4:15 (led by Wil Smith) Followed by scheduled youth activities.
By special arrangement:
Orchestra and instrumental opportunities (led by Christine Gaudreau)
Wellshire Brass (led by John Ruby)
Questions? Please contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer free childcare during rehearsals, if you reserve it. Please contact email@example.com to set up childcare.